Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Upcoming Event!


If you're in the area...
I’m just posting to let everyone know that my friend Taine Hatch-Rymer and I will be selling handmade items (mostly knit and crochet, but some non-fiber stuff like my popular Harry Potter potion necklaces as well) at the Fond du Lac Recreation’s Holiday Wonder Craft Fair this Saturday, November 3rd. We are pretty sure that the event has a small fee at the door that benefits the Rec. Department, though. If you can’t make it or would rather not pay the cover fee, have no fear! As always, you can visit either of our web sites to access our full product inventory: My inventory can be viewed at ThriftyRedheadCreates.blogspot.com, and Taine’s is available at TaineAHKnits.blogspot.com. Contact us if there’s anything you’d like a price for, or to put a hold on any of our products. And please, share this via email or Facebook posts with anyone you think might be interested: beyond Taine and myself, this event is guaranteed to have lots of wonderful hamdmade gifts available for holiday shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment