Wednesday, July 25, 2012

My Apologies..

For my recent absence. I've been trying to keep up with life. I had a big thrifting adventure this past weekend and I can't wait to share what I found with you all. I'm just trying to get a ton of knitting done before Fondue Fest coming up in September. My table was quite sad last year. I still have Harry Potter necklaces to make, but for the life of me, I cannot find chains for them.

I hope you enjoy the latest free knitting pattern. I banged that one out yesterday. I felt one cable was not enough!

If you find any errors or have suggestions on how to improve a pattern, feel free to let me know.

And with that, off I go to knit some more, and drink some tea.

Please enjoy some adroableness from this weekend in my absence. This is Bambi, my aunt's dog.


No comments:

Post a Comment