Sunday, May 27, 2012

OH MAH GAWSH!!!

I am not dead! I promise! Just super busy with life. Plus, I took my dog's death pretty hard and just kinda fell off the map. I recently got a full time job that sucks up all my time. I am also quitting this job. (Long story.) I'll be going back to working part time for a while until I get my RN license, upon which I'll be full time again. Ew! So hopefully while I am PT, I can get in gear and blog more.

My little blog has kind of fallen to the wayside of life. I hope to breathe some life back into it! I haven't thrifted too much, but I did make a trip today with my parents and picked up a few cute things.

Also I wanted to share with you my second blog I started: ThriftyRedhead Creates!

This will be the home to showcase what I've created, plus sell it if anyone is particularly interested.

I just wanted to post a quick update that was a looooong time coming. I apologize for the length of time between posts, but you know, that's life!

I will try to post more. The next two weeks I probably won't because those are my last two weeks at my job. So maybe after that I'll be posting more.

To my loyal readers, I shall be back!

Have a stupendous Memorial Day!

TR :)

No comments:

Post a Comment