Thursday, May 12, 2011

Helloooo Again!!

Well looks, like it's about that time again!

I haven't thrifted much lately. Bought a shirt and a bunch of embroidery hoops and various fabrics. And lots more CDs. And a bundle of knitting needles. (You know, because I TOTES need more of those.) I didn't take photos of any of my finds, but I assure you the CDs are awesomesauce.

I've kept on with the embroidery and I will show you my newest pieces. I finally finished that one fun fur scarf and I started on the next one. Again, with the photos.


Black fun fur scarf!!!! It's for sale if anyone is interested!


A cute knitting brooch I made. I actually knitted with those toothpicks. It was very hard! But it's a pretty sweet little doohickey. 


My second embroidery piece. Lyrics from an Iron and Wine song. Love and Some Verses I believe is the song. He is an indie folk rock/acoustic artist. If you're not familiar with him, you should be.


A Matryoshka doll for my BFF.



Made this for my mom on Mother's Day.



My latest creation. Used yarn and real knitting needles. Filled with a bit of poly fil from an old pillow. The needles were thrifted needles.



And my friends, that's it for this entry.

Keep Calm and Thrift On.
TR, out!


No comments:

Post a Comment