Thursday, April 28, 2011

Well, Here We Are Again!

Hello again! How are you all out there in bloggity land? Doing good here in the land of cows and cheese. Had me some tasty, tasty tacos. Now I'm going to share with you the doings of my lately.

We went thrifting, but mostly I bought embroidery hoops and CDs. The CDs I found are listed below... In no particular order of course.
  • The Legends of Polka (Yes, I like polka music.)
  • And You Will Know Us By The Trail of Dead - The Legend of Elena's Tomb
  • Desert City Soundtrack - Funeral Car
  • Beethoven's Moonlight
  • The Best of Sax By Candlelight
  • Sarah McLachlan - Fumbling Towards Ecstasy
  • Sarah McLachlan - Solace
  • Sarah McLachlan - Surfacing
  • The Best of Kansas
  • Mozart
  • Peaceful Ocean
  • The Most Relaxing Classical Music In The Universe
  • Toby Keith: Greatest Hits Vol. 1
  • Seven Mary Three - American Standard
  • Third Eye Blind (The Red CD)
  • Vertical Horizon - Everything You Want
  • Sessions Jazz Instrumental Collection
What can I say, I'm a child of the 90's!

On to crafty things. I've taken up embroidery. I finished my first piece tonight. Not the greatest, but hey it was made with love... and lots of swear words.

This will be going to Gabbi, the little rocker chick!

Just a pink neckwarmer I knit up. I was sick of looking at the damn yarn.
For sale.

A rainbow neckwarmer made from remnants of other neckwarmers.
For sale.





These two wash cloths go along with  this washcloth to make a three cloth set.
For sale!


Anywhoo, that's all for me today! Have a superb rest of your week and an even better weekend!
TR, signing off!

No comments:

Post a Comment