We went thrifting, but mostly I bought embroidery hoops and CDs. The CDs I found are listed below... In no particular order of course.
- The Legends of Polka (Yes, I like polka music.)
- And You Will Know Us By The Trail of Dead - The Legend of Elena's Tomb
- Desert City Soundtrack - Funeral Car
- Beethoven's Moonlight
- The Best of Sax By Candlelight
- Sarah McLachlan - Fumbling Towards Ecstasy
- Sarah McLachlan - Solace
- Sarah McLachlan - Surfacing
- The Best of Kansas
- Peaceful Ocean
- The Most Relaxing Classical Music In The Universe
- Toby Keith: Greatest Hits Vol. 1
- Seven Mary Three - American Standard
- Third Eye Blind (The Red CD)
- Vertical Horizon - Everything You Want
- Sessions Jazz Instrumental Collection
On to crafty things. I've taken up embroidery. I finished my first piece tonight. Not the greatest, but hey it was made with love... and lots of swear words.
This will be going to Gabbi, the little rocker chick!
Just a pink neckwarmer I knit up. I was sick of looking at the damn yarn.
A rainbow neckwarmer made from remnants of other neckwarmers.
These two wash cloths go along with this washcloth to make a three cloth set.
Anywhoo, that's all for me today! Have a superb rest of your week and an even better weekend!
TR, signing off!