Monday, April 4, 2011

It's Been A While, Y'all!

It's been quite a while since I updated here. Sorry!! I've just been so incredibly busy.
I've been knitting a super lot, I haven't thrifted a whole lot in the past few months, but I did get some pretty sweet stuff when I did. I have some clothes that won't be featured as they are in the laundry. I don't remember prices or really where I got any of it, but I have plenty of photos for ya!

Thrifted finds!
The books that I've thrifted in this pile are:
Star Wars: Tales from Mos Eisley Cantina
6 Aurora Teagarden books by Charlaine Harris
Fever 1793
A Flight of Falcons
A Popular History of Witchcraft
Bonk
Spook
Dracula the Undead
A Northern Light
Friday Night Knitting Club
House of A Thousand Lanterns
Gone With The Wind
Almost A Gentleman
Death At The Door
The Virgin Blue
Mythology
Hearts and Masks
The Monster of Florence
Encyclopedia of Magical Creatures
The Enormous Shadow
Bones to Ashes
The Dive From Clausen's Pier
Memories of My Melancholy Whores


How to crochet booklet and embroidery stitches book. 


A pretty cool old light meter.


A camera that is pretty rad.

CDs. The Two Four Star Mary CD's and the Buffy Musical CD I bought used online. The others I found at thrift stores.

Some yarn.


Two sweaters that are destined to be owl hats.

Cute Puma shoes.

Adorable purse.

A desktop easel. (Hard to see, I know.)


Various hoops.

The hoops are for screen printing. I tried my hand at screen printing my own shirt. This is the tutorial I followed: craftgrrl Here are the photos chronicling that journey:

  
My design.


My screen and my template.


My finished shirt. Not perfect, but hey, I made it with my own fat hands.

Also, this is what I sewed. I needed a new needle roll, because mine just wasn't big enough, so I made this monstrosity!


 And now.. to the knitting/crocheting!

Crocheted kitty hat!

Flash diffusers!


Made a cozy bag for my kitty!

Chunks for my patchwork blankie. I have a ton more pieces that I've crocheted and knit, too.

Orange and brown wash cloth.


NAILS!


So that's been the last few months for me in photos!

Hope you enjoy! Catch y'all later.





No comments:

Post a Comment