Monday, January 3, 2011

Busy Beaver

These are all my knitting projects as of late.

 
Christmas scarf; didn't turn out like it should have. I had to frog it three times and the last time I was so disgusted with it I didn't put any guard stitches on and it curled like bacon. But this piece has a different destiny. ;)

This is the hat I'm currently working on.

My friend Amanda's pink and black scarf. I think I'm going to knit my a Gryffindor scarf once I'm done with this one.


This is the most recent neck warmer I made. Broken rib stitch.

I started this during Christmas festivites. Wore it today to go see HP7. Seems I made it a tad big, oh well. Looks rad with my black pea coat.

Other than that, I haven't been doing much. I thrifted a bunch of knitting needles and the like. Other than that, not really much to share. Still working on my HP necklaces. Not much else to share at the moment.

Stay classy.
TR


No comments:

Post a Comment