Wednesday, December 8, 2010

So So So Busy!!!!!

Oh my god! I have been so busy, it's not even funny. Work is hell because it's the Hellidays. So working at a department store, you pretty much just get raped every night. How fun. Also, I'm in my last semester of school and my last class of school so I've been trying to get that all done. The 14th is my last day for school (hopefully FOREVER, so hopefully after that I'll be around a lot more. I haven't done much in the way of photography or thrifting. I mostly have been knitting lately. Gotta get them Christmas presents done, you know. Other than that, not much has been going on. One of my bffs had her baby this past week. yay!! A healthy baby girl.

I just wanted to update everyone who actually cares about where I've been as of late.

2 comments:

  1. I care! I totally understand the work-sleep-knit-school cycle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you are getting a fatty pay check from all your made hours at work.

    ReplyDelete