Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Full of Sparkles...

So! I said I'd get those pictures up of the fabrics, so here they are:

They are all from St. Vincent de Paul, all varying prices. $.75 - $2.00




And now, to introduce my other niece, Aubrey JoAnn!
Isn't she so precious?


I am starting a new adventure. I'm hoping it's a good one. I've started to make Harry Potter potion necklaces. I've made six so far....

(From the left.)
1. "Acromantula Venom" with spider charm.
2. "Basilisk Venom" with snake charm.
3. "Peruvian Instant Darkness Powder" with star charm.
4. "Dragon Blood" with dragon charm.
5. "Unicorn Blood" with star charm.
6. "Felix Felicis" with a horse shoe charm.

I am selling these for $10 each plus shipping.

There are other "potions" available too. I can make custom orders. Any color, with or without glitter. Or anything you want the label to read; such as "Poison" or "Fairy Dust" just let me know what you would like. It doesn't have to be Harry Potter related.

  1. Acromantula Venom
  2. Basilisk Venom
  3. Peruvian Instant Darkness Powder
  4. Dragon Blood
  5. Unicorn Blood
  6. Felix Felicis
  7. Pumpkin Juice
  8. Wolfsbane Potion
  9. Amortentia
  10. Veritaserum
  11. Living Death
  12. Polyjuice Potion
  13. Basilisk Blood
  14. Butterbeer
  15. Sleeping Draught
  16. Phoenix Tears
  17. Elixir of Life
  18. Flesh Eating Slug Repellent
  19. Mandrake Draught
I like how they turned out so far, how about you? The only downside to making these is the glitter. I have it everywhere.. Ugh! But at least they look pretty sweet.

They make great stocking stuffers for any PotterHead!


2 comments:

  1. I love the green upholstry/curtain fabric!! WANT! :) What a great find!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, I love it too! I just wish there was more of it! What should/can I make of it?

    ReplyDelete