Monday, November 1, 2010

Lately

There are a few items from maybe a week ago that I forgot o put up. So, I'm just going to lump them together with today's find.

$1.99; Goodwill. Very 70's! I had to replace the cord because it was all gross and old. It was a fire hazard, so I went to Wal Mart and bought a cord and played electrician for about 15 minutes. :D Isn't it rad-sauce?


$2.00; St. Vincent de Paul. A little old kerosene lamp. I plan on afro engineering this into a small electrical lamp. I'm so excited. I did that with a larger kerosene lamp. (I'll show you at the end of this post.)


$.75; St. Vincent de Paul. Just some wacky awesome fabric.


$1.00; St. Vincent de Paul. Just some super cool yarn. I knitted the washcloth looking thingy. I dropped a few stitches so it looks wonky, but hey, I'm just learning. :)
And now, to my other lamp..


It wasn't a thrifted lamp though, it was brand new from Wal Mart for $5. Plus the bulb holder and the cord. My bestie Emily helped my make it. She has a red one that I just love, so I wanted to make a black one. But I still love it. It sits on my bedside table.
Anyway, those are the most recent finds! I hope you enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment