Monday, November 22, 2010

Handmade III

We went to the capitol this past week. Got some awesome photos. This is just one of them.


Madison, Wi. 


Me being a dork in the marble bathroom at the capitol.  


I made this neck warmer. :)


I made this neck warmer also. :D

This is my knitting needle satchel I made out of cotton fabric. Obviously it's not full yet.

Thanks to Kelli, I made this into a pin cushion.

I made this neck warmer for my mom's friend. :)
Just wanted to quick update. I've been super busy with school and work now that it's the Hellidays. Working at a department store has beaten the Christmas spirit out of me. :(

Anyway, these are what I've all done in the last few weeks.

This is the holiday scarf I'm currently working on.
Just a quick update!



No comments:

Post a Comment