Thursday, November 4, 2010

HAND MADE!!!! (Photo Heavy)

I'm so excited! I made ALL of this stuff by myself.


Aaaaaannnndddddd..... commence the photos!

You might recognize this fabric from This Sweater from an earlier post. I made a hat and mittens set out of it like I had wanted. But, I made the mittens and hat a tad small. They fit, but it's tight. And with the mittens, I have to whip stitch the bottoms because I don't think I'll be able to sew them on my machine.


I'm like, the gangsta of crafting.




I made this owl hat with inspiration from Lee Meredith okay, not so much inspiration as blatant thievery.  You might recognize the fabric from This Sweater from an earlier post.


This hat is for meeee!

Just me rocking the sweet owl hat.


These hats are for all the little people in my life.
The first rounded hat is for Aubrey, the second is for Gabbi, and the last one is for Chase. I hope their mommies find them as cute as I do!



I knitted these wrist cuffs. :) I know one is a little bigger than the other. I forgot how many stitches the first one was, so I guessed. I was off by like 5 stitches.
Knitting gangsta.


I knitted this but I dropped a stitch and I tried to fix it and this is what is is now. What shall I do with this?

This is a neck cozy thingy I made. The big green button is the one that hols it together. The other two are just decorations.

Just me sporting the neck thing.



This is the stuff I thrifted today also.
$3.00; St. Vincent de Paul. Just an old wool sweater for crafts.

$2.00; St. Vincent de Paul. A brown sweater for crafting.

$2.00; St. Vincent De Paul. A cardigan for wearing.


And from that brown sweater I bought today, I made my dear friend, Kay, an owl hat too!
I have to send it all the way to Canadia. I hope she likes it and I hope it gets there!
That is all.

My allergies are kicking my ass. I feel awful so I'm going to bed early.

G'night yall.



No comments:

Post a Comment