Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Wednesday September 8, 2010

So we thrifted a little bit today. I had to go buy a new watch with a plastic band because I destroyed YET another leather band.


All items are from Goodwill today! :)

 $3.99; fall colored shirt with leaves on it.
I actually bought this for my mom. We are going to share it.
(Ignore my stupid face.)


$6.99; brown leather cowboy boots. Love these. To replace my old ones that are just about dead. (Ignore my 'tard face.)

I just wanted to quick throw up the photos of the detail on the boots! :)


$3.99; cream colored "vintagey" top from Old Navy.
I love love LOVE this top. :)


That's all for this bag of thriftyness!

2 comments:

  1. That vintagey top is super cute. Also, we wouldn't have to "ignore your tard face," as you so delicately put it, if you just took a picture of the boots from your knees down. Also, you could show off more detail on the boots that way too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the old navy top! It's super cute!

    ReplyDelete